SHERWOOD-Таверна

SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум

Объявление

Форум Шервуд-таверна приветствует вас!

Здесь собрались люди, которые выросли на сериале "Робин из Шервуда",
которые интересуются историей средневековья, литературой и искусством,
которые не боятся задавать неожиданные вопросы и искать ответы.

Здесь вы найдете сложившееся сообщество с многолетними традициями, массу информации по сериалу "Робин из Шервуда", а также по другим фильмам робингудовской и исторической тематики, статьи и дискуссии по истории и искусству, ну и просто хорошую компанию.

Робин из Шервуда: Информация о сериале

Робин Гуд 2006

История Средних веков

Страноведение

Музыка и кино

Литература

Джордж Мартин, "Песнь Льда и Огня"

А ещё?

Остальные плюшки — после регистрации!

При копировании и цитировании материалов форума ссылка на источник обязательна.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Robin Hood on BBC1

Сообщений 181 страница 210 из 245

It seems to me, she looks like Barbara  :)

It's not a mini-form  :D

It reminds me Mishkin from the "Idiot" of F.M. Dostoevskiy, last year RTR chanel make a new cerial whith Evgeny Mironov! He have the same Sight
http://www.serials.ru/people/Evgeny_Mironov.jpg http://www.robinhood2006.com/gallery/RobinHoodTrailerScreencaps/robinhoodtrailer7.jpg

Отредактировано Vara (19-09-2006 14:13:35)

milka написал(а):

It seems to me, she looks like Barbara

YEEE! I will look for same foto of Bfrbara

I am disappointed by the conflict  Guy - Robin.
Banal desire to grasp the Robin's ground and property. :(
It is a stamp which wanders from one children's book in another.
I am disappointed by Richard. I'm naive romantic lady. I want, that the actor lived a role. Richard does not live, he is only plays.
When I shall look a serial, I cannot forget, that they are  Richard and Jonas. They do not begin for me  Robin and  Guy  :(

Vara написал(а):

It reminds me Mishkin from the "Idiot" of F.M. Dostoevskiy

:D YEEE!  :yes:  :yes:

I get it! Find 10 Difference!!!
http://www.ldynwaitin.com/naorh/yland/yland90.JPG http://www.robinhood2006.com/gallery/RobinHoodTrailerScreencaps/robinhoodtrailer30.jpg

:P    I have found four distinctions. A sight, a hairdress, gloves, it is long sleeves.  :rolleyes:

milka написал(а):

I have found three distinctions.

for this time you are a winne!!! :give_rose:  :fans:
Some one else?

Отредактировано Vara (19-09-2006 12:27:06)

:fans:  :fans:  :fans: I want to receive a prize!!!!
I know, nobody can find distinctions, except I have found

Marion in the first photo looks resolute and serious.  :elf:
Marion in the second photo will not get in the purpose  :/

milka написал(а):

I want to receive a prize!!!!

I thihg that you indoubtedly champion!   :clapping:   :pig_bal:
But may be some one like Bobby, will look on it by Man's sight!  :cool2:

Отредактировано Vara (19-09-2006 12:41:11)

I can add one more difference, except for named above.  :drag:
Enthusiasm of the first lady. :cool2:  With her it is possible to go to the war. She is true fighting girlfriend.  :friends: In a life she is  the fighting girl too . I love fighting ladies. :rolleyes:
The second lady plays toys. I recommend to spend time differently with her.  :dirol: She should mature. But should notice, she is lovely, even beautiful  :yes:

Bobby написал(а):

I can add one more difference, except for named above.

:clapping: :clapping: Bravo! Nothing to add!!! :give_rose:
But you get only a second Place! :pig_bal:

Vara написал(а):

But you get only a second Place! :pig_bal:

Why? I did not begin to list the marked distinctions, but I too have seen them.
I have understood! Ladies forward!.  :D  ;)

Bobby написал(а):

The second lady plays toys. I recommend to spend time differently with her.

:rofl: so true. it only remains to wonder what was she doing in the crusade  :rofl:

She  was in a crusade?  :O

I found five differencies: the 4 you mentioned plus this: number one has a burning arrow...  :rofl:
I didn't know this picture. Is it from the Xena-like series (I don't remember the name now)?

milka написал(а):

I am disappointed by Richard. I'm naive romantic lady. I want, that the actor lived a role. Richard does not live, he is only plays.
When I shall look a serial, I cannot forget, that they are  Richard and Jonas. They do not begin for me  Robin and  Guy

Well, I'm very glad that Richard is a really nice guy in real life!  :heart: I wouldn't like him half as much if he was really mean, sadistic and evil!

I have never problems to separate actors from the parts they're playing. But with Richard it's especially easy. I have seen him in very different roles now and he's always very convincing! When he plays a part, he totally becomes this character. I can remember each of the characters he played as if they were real living persons. So I really expect him to be a mean and evil Guy of Gisborne, if he chooses to be one!  :yes:

I don't now how good Jonas is as an actor, because I have never seen him. So I will give him the chance to convince me - although his looks haven't convinced me yet...  :elf:

@ Bobby:
As far as we know, Marian wasn't in a crusade, only Robin was. But she changes at night into some kind of Zorro to fight for the poor...

Andromeda написал(а):

I can remember each of the characters he played as if they were real living persons.

I am glad, he is able to separate himself in a real life from roles which he plays if he is convincing in roles.
I believe you. I hope to see the true Guy of Gisborne in new film. Because I shall not see  Robin. Jonas has disappointed me. I saw him in interview. :(

Andromeda написал(а):

I didn't know this picture. Is it from the Xena-like series (I don't remember the name now)?

It is a photo from film "The New adventures of  Robin Hood" :)

I have looked attentively at Richard's photo in a role of Guy. he   looks severe and frightening. I am afraid of him. he is unequivocal villain? It is a pity, if it so.. :(

milka написал(а):

I have looked attentively at Richard's photo in a role of Guy. he   looks severe and frightening. I am afraid of him. he is unequivocal villain? It is a pity, if it so..

Well, I would hope not... But Richard said in the interview that his aim was that people will absolutely despise Guy - so it seems he did his best (which would surely be very convincing!  :O ) to make him very mean and evil indeed! I suppose, he must be. No-one would understand why Marian would choose Robin (who was even unfaithful to her), when she could have such a Guy of Gisborne...  :paladin:

Andromeda написал(а):

But Richard said in the interview that his aim was that people will absolutely despise Guy

:(
I don't like such treatment. I'll wait to prime, I'll look and I'll draw conclusions. I feel sadly.  :( Marian should choose  Robin not because  Guy worse, than he.
But these reasonings are premature. We should see a serial.

Bobby написал(а):

I have understood! Ladies forward!.

You are as always, unique :give_rose:  :paladin:

Andromeda написал(а):

number one has a burning arrow...

Yes! :pig_bal:
sow at list we get 5! It`s nice!

The BBC had a preview of Robin Hood in Lincoln. There was a better Trailer shown in TV. You can find it here:
http://www.ordinary-angels.co.uk/North&South.html
Scroll to the bottom of the page, right click on it and choose: "Save target as..."

It looks really great!
And I can't see anything yet to despise Guy...  ;)  :D

5 minits and I will see it!!!!!! :P

I saw it. Thanks, Andromeda
Guy looks great.   :fans:

Robin disgusting, vile, disgusting  disgusting disgusting!  :bad:
He has a smile of the idiot. I want  to kill him !  :elf:

Even my husband thought, that Robin was grinning like some idiot!   :haha:

Here you can find a blog of a lady who writes romantic novels. She has a quite nice sum up of Guy of Gisborne: The Beauty and the Beast...  :air_kiss:  :blush2:
http://margaretmoore.blogspot.com/2006/ … d-bbc.html

Отредактировано Andromeda (20-09-2006 01:55:31)

Andromeda thank you so much for referring us to the blog  :rofl: it made my day
'Robin Who' - ha ha ha  :rofl:

:rofl:

Cathy написал(а):

'Robin Who'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Andromeda написал(а):

Robin was grinning like some idiot!

He is  Impostor,   Idiot,  armed moron! I already hate him!  :elf:

milka написал(а):

I want  to kill him !

milka написал(а):

I already hate him!

Maybe you`ll take place of Guy Gisborn? :lol:  :paladin:

Vara написал(а):

Maybe you`ll take place of Guy Gisborn?

I think, this Robin causes desire in all of us to turn in Gisborne and to finish off the moron.  :paladin: