SHERWOOD-Таверна

SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум

Объявление

Форум Шервуд-таверна приветствует вас!

Здесь собрались люди, которые выросли на сериале "Робин из Шервуда",
которые интересуются историей средневековья, литературой и искусством,
которые не боятся задавать неожиданные вопросы и искать ответы.

Здесь вы найдете сложившееся сообщество с многолетними традициями, массу информации по сериалу "Робин из Шервуда", а также по другим фильмам робингудовской и исторической тематики, статьи и дискуссии по истории и искусству, ну и просто хорошую компанию.

Робин из Шервуда: Информация о сериале

Робин Гуд 2006

История Средних веков

Страноведение

Музыка и кино

Литература

Джордж Мартин, "Песнь Льда и Огня"

А ещё?

Остальные плюшки — после регистрации!

При копировании и цитировании материалов форума ссылка на источник обязательна.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Robin Hood on BBC1

Сообщений 151 страница 180 из 245

I see this story, as collision of the adult and severe defender of a civilization with the fine and disgusting mad boy.

Bobby написал(а):

disgusting mad boy

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Bobby написал(а):

disgusting mad boy

:yes:  :D

the new Guy is going to rock our world  :P

Cathy написал(а):

the new Guy is going to rock our world

Our daughter  told, that  Robin is  vile. Guy is terrible. She is afraid of him. This is a  wrong Guy  :D

:rofl: well probably. but i like this one. he only should have been less handsome. he must not pay attention to how he looks - but he obviously does

Отредактировано Cathy (17-09-2006 23:51:04)

Let he will be  handsome . There should be something pleasant in  the film .  :)
Our daughter does not think, that he is handsome . She asked to not show him more . " This Gisborne is wrong ".

why is he? did she become afraid of him?  :(

She isn't  really afraid . She  told, that he is wrong. She told that he is handsome, but when I  told her, that he is  Guy, she  told, that he is terrible!

milka написал(а):

She isn't  really afraid . She  told, that he is wrong. She told that he is handsome, but when I  told her, that he is  Guy, she  told, that he is terrible!

Heehee.... you have a funny daughter!!! :D

But where exactly is it written that bad boys should not be handsome? ;) 
Well, I don't mind that at all! :P

And actually there are still a lot of people out there who don't think that Richard is very handsome at all but more a quite ordinary looking bloke.  :cool:

handsome + bad = dangerous  ;)

If the bad boy is a handsome , girls are fall in love.   :heart:
The ugly villain for a long time is not popular. He has remained only in children's fairy tales. Children divide the world on black and white. They cannot accept the handsome villain.

Richard not a handsome . He  is .....  :heart:   

ghostinthefog написал(а):

Heehee.... you have a funny daughter!!!

:yes:

Andromeda написал(а):

handsome + bad = dangerous

Naive girls trust to handsome men, and then collect splinters of the broken hearts.  :help:

Milka написал(а):

Naive girls trust to handsome men, and then collect splinters of the broken hearts

I think this happened to Marian when Robin went on his crusade. Perhaps she should trust a handsome baddie for a change...  :rofl:

Andromeda написал(а):

Perhaps she should trust a handsome baddie for a change...

this time i would agree, cause choosing between them two and remaining with such Robin doesnt seem to me like a manifestation of the good taste  :rofl:

I have thought, and have decided, that we are mistaken. We didn't see a serial  yet . Robin makes impression of the mad psychopath, but the first impression can be erroneous. We didn't see  Robin in operation on the screen..

i believe we're just kidding about it, but sometimes they say the first impression is the right one. but well who knows... let's first see and check the script ..

Cathy написал(а):

remaining with such Robin doesnt seem to me like a manifestation of the good taste

:rofl:  :rofl: I second that!

But Milka is right - we should Robin give the benefit of a doubt! Perhaps he will amaze us all...  :cool2: (And I'm crazy about  Richard  :heart: after all, so I'm a bit prejudiced here, I must admit...  :blush2: )

milka написал(а):

If the bad boy is a handsome , girls are fall in love.

Yee! I think later she`ll say that he is very nice....later when she become elder!! ;)  :kiss2:

I feel almost love Richard... Or Gisborne?   :O

milka написал(а):

I feel almost love Richard... Or Gisborne?

I think Gisdorne! ;)

Hey Ladies (and Bobby  ;) )

Have you already checked out the BBC Robin Hood homepage??? With lots of stuff like interviews (esp. the one with Richard! :heart: ), biographies, episode and character descriptions, wallpapers etc etc...

Here is the link in case you haven t noticed it yet:

BBC Robin Hood site

Enjoy! :dirol:

:) Thanks, ghostinthefog.
I should notice for validity, we have here, except  me, some more guys.  ;)
Interesting site, beautiful photos  :drag: I'll read it later

Vara написал(а):

I think Gisdorne!

:blush2:  :yes:

O, my God!

I want to kill the one who chose actors.(except Richard)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/images/389x219/sheriff.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/images/389x219/much.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/robinhood/images/389x219/robin2.jpg

I have looked interview with Richard and Jonas
I think,  Robin will not surprise us  :/

Hi everyone,

I'm Eli and I run the AA website and Robin Hood 2006 website

Thanks for visiting my sites.

There's a great new 7 page article on the series   http://www.robinhood2006.com/articles.html

Welcome Eli !
Thanks!
your site promises to be very interesting and informative.

Welcome Eli, nice to see you here  :give_rose: you know peeps, i'm rather in wait and see mode
Whatever the story I bet we'll rush to see it

О my god!!!? it seems to me that she love red form toooo!
http://www.robinhood2006.com/gallery/RobinHoodTrailerScreencaps/robinhoodtrailer30.jpg

Отредактировано Vara (19-09-2006 12:07:55)