SHERWOOD-Таверна

SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум

Объявление

Форум Шервуд-таверна приветствует вас!

Здесь собрались люди, которые выросли на сериале "Робин из Шервуда",
которые интересуются историей средневековья, литературой и искусством,
которые не боятся задавать неожиданные вопросы и искать ответы.

Здесь вы найдете сложившееся сообщество с многолетними традициями, массу информации по сериалу "Робин из Шервуда", а также по другим фильмам робингудовской и исторической тематики, статьи и дискуссии по истории и искусству, ну и просто хорошую компанию.

Робин из Шервуда: Информация о сериале

Робин Гуд 2006

История Средних веков

Страноведение

Музыка и кино

Литература

Джордж Мартин, "Песнь Льда и Огня"

А ещё?

Остальные плюшки — после регистрации!

При копировании и цитировании материалов форума ссылка на источник обязательна.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Robin Hood on BBC1

Сообщений 91 страница 120 из 245

There was an interview with Keith Allen (who plays the Sheriff) in the Daily Mirror today where he talks about the upcoming series.

Here is the link the the Robin Hood 2006 messageboard (which has a subboard for RoS btw  :D ) where you will find a message with the link to the mirror:

robinhood2006messageboard

Thanks for the link
Unfortunately, the newspaper has a small font I cannot read it even in my glasses.: (
Richard knocked out a sheriff's tooth?
  Not terribly, a head has not turned off.  :)
could you  tell, what Keith Allen  speaks in interview?

milka написал(а):

Thanks for the link
Unfortunately, the newspaper has a small font I cannot read it even in my glasses.: (
Richard knocked out a sheriff's tooth?
  Not terribly, a head has not turned off.   
could you  tell, what Keith Allen  speaks in interview?

Hi milka!

When you go on the artikel there is a sign in the right down corner which you can click and then the articles enlarges a bit so you can read it... at least it worked for me. :bye:

But here I can give you another link with the online version of the Mirror (not as long as the article but it contains all the important infos):

mirror online

Hi ghost!
Thank you! I'll read it soon.

There is a first review in the Times: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, … 06,00.html

It seems that the villains are stealing the show after all - didn't we expect it!  :D

But the villains steal the show, with Richard Armitage’s Guy of Gisborne off-setting Keith Allen’s gags as the mocking, heavily sarcastic Sheriff.

I'm not surprised.

Actor Richard Armitage, who plays the the Sheriff of Nottingham's henchman Guy of Gisborne, says the story is about "the perpetuation of terror" where Robin and his men are the "terrorists".

"It's in the Sheriff's interests to keep fear of the outlaws alive so he can control the populace.

"In one episode I say 'we can hold and execute outlaws without trial', which is not far removed from what's happening now," adds Armitage.

It is similar to a variant number two

The second Variant . A sight on the other hand.

The main heroes art  sheriff and sir Guy They will be shown in all beauty and force, they will be  war with the gangster who makes teror  in district.  Sir Guy and the sheriff as representatives of the law, the world and civilizations will try to catch and neutralize him.
:paladin:

Here are some more articles with information and more pictures of Robin, Marian and Guy of Gisbourne (looking gorgeous!):  :paladin:
http://www.robinhood2006.com/articles.html
and one more here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5326734.stm

According to the BBC the show will start on October 7th.  :elf:

Why looking on  Robin I want to burst out laughing?

http://www.robinhood2006.com/doc/articles/RT290806.jpg

This Robin?

Thanks for links. Interesting articles, nice photos. 
In a result it has turned out how we and thought.  The pale  Robin on a background of the severe Guy and the sheriff

milka написал(а):

In a result it has turned out how we and thought.  The pale  Robin on a background of the severe Guy and the sheriff

Well, I agree that he looks like a boygroup member who has been put on a beard to make him look older but we still should wait  and see how the whole series will turn out. After all the most important thing is a good story and superb acting!  :yes:

I am very interested how they will manage to convert the mentioned contemporary references (middle east conflict, terrorists etc.)!!!

Found another  interesting review:

Sat and Dig TV

Here on the RobinHood2006 board you can find a complete list with all the current articles:

Media articles at the Robin Hood 2006 Board

After reading reviews I don't want to look this film.
It something absolutely another. I cannot understand, than the founders who have chosen Armstrong to play  Robin were guided.
If it is a serial about villains, it should have other name. Parallels with a modern politics should not be so obvious.

Probably, this serial tells about villains as heroes?

Bobby написал(а):

After reading reviews I don't want to look this film.
It something absolutely another. I cannot understand, than the founders who have chosen Armstrong to play  Robin were guided.
If it is a serial about villains, it should have other name. Parallels with a modern politics should not be so obvious.

I agree with you. I hope it's not too modern and contemporary. At the moment it sounds more like a fantasy story like "Xena" or "Hercules". But we will have to wait and see...

The film    like "Xena" or "Hercules"   exists. It " The New adventures  of Robin Hood".
I cannot understand, who has decided to transform a legend into fantasy
. I dream to see a screen version of a legend about  Robin. I don't want to see " Useless war in the near east ".  :(

I think, we should see this serial, and only after that to estimate.

I have no desire  to look it. Because I don't want to see,  the nestling wins the knight. I don't want to hear about war in the near east.  :paladin:

I'll look. Being convinced, that the ROS the best film about  Robin Hood
I want to estimate Richard's game  :heart:

milka написал(а):

I want to estimate Richard's game

And I assure you that is the best reason to watch it anyway!  :D

To prove this I ll add this lovely pic:

[реклама вместо картинки]

Wooohooo! :yahoo:

He is not  Guy Gisburne, he is  hired murderer.  :drag:

Bobby написал(а):

He is not  Guy Gisburne, he is  hired murderer.

Well, and so what?  :P

As long as he is a hottie in black leather I don't care who he is.... :clapping:

Guy Gisborne does not put  a black leather.  :/ 
If this mercenary will kill  Robin, I shall be very glad  :paladin:

Bobby написал(а):

If this mercenary will kill  Robin, I shall be very glad

Now, that would be a real interesting turn of events...  :lol:

Yes, Andromeda. I hate  Robin in this film. I wish good luck and a victory to  Guy.  :paladin:

Bobby написал(а):

He is not  Guy Gisburne, he is  hired murderer.

He is handsome and dangerous. He is  true villain. I am afraid of him also I like him  :)

Bobby написал(а):

I wish good luck and a victory to  Guy.

I hope, you understand, what it will not take place?

to tell the truth i'm not interested at all in Robin from these series. I'm curious to check Sir Gisburne performance. he doesnt seem like the guy to mess with. me thinks more and more often that his fans are kinda right about the actor.  ^_^