SHERWOOD-Таверна

SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум

Объявление

Форум Шервуд-таверна приветствует вас!

Здесь собрались люди, которые выросли на сериале "Робин из Шервуда",
которые интересуются историей средневековья, литературой и искусством,
которые не боятся задавать неожиданные вопросы и искать ответы.

Здесь вы найдете сложившееся сообщество с многолетними традициями, массу информации по сериалу "Робин из Шервуда", а также по другим фильмам робингудовской и исторической тематики, статьи и дискуссии по истории и искусству, ну и просто хорошую компанию.

Робин из Шервуда: Информация о сериале

Робин Гуд 2006

История Средних веков

Страноведение

Музыка и кино

Литература

Джордж Мартин, "Песнь Льда и Огня"

А ещё?

Остальные плюшки — после регистрации!

При копировании и цитировании материалов форума ссылка на источник обязательна.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Robin Hood on BBC1

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 245

i don't mind if the new movie happens to be about baddies. Their Robin doesn't fall into the picture of Robin Hood at all. Although everything i saw was a trailer of a doubtful quality... so i can't jump to conclusions now. But frankly i just didn't like him. I said it after seeing his picture and after seeing the trailer. I'm just not intrigued. To me he looks like an another superman which is just a terrible mistake if they decided to make him such. He doesnt look young and he looks too calm and too happy and safe to be a "woflhead".
So if the movie is going to be about Sir Guy it could become another turn into the legend of Robin and why not at least? i would be intrigued if they pay attention to the opposite side. I'm curious to see it :) let's just wait and see :)

I'm afraid, ВВС don't possess boldness to make the story about sir  Guy.
I'm afraid, here there are stamps and there is no attempt to understand psychology of the woflhead. Robin is  positive character. Sir Guy is negative character.

I agree with Cathy . Robin looks quiet and joyful. He plays game. He doesn't cause interest, he not sufficiently "robinhood".
I would like to see a story " From the opposite side " if  Robin  is so pale.

i think Bobby would be far more excited than we are to see the movie from the opposite side!  ^_^
but look guys, just ask youself would you believe this "happy" Robin can survive in the forest. He looks like he drinks a lot of coffee, likes beautiful cars and is living la vida loca - you can read it in his eyes. Milka is right - he's playing games which is absurd to a real Robin Hood.
A person should be a fanatic to live in a forest for whatever reason. I think this Robin is simply having a good time. I'm afraid that Lady Marion could be also a victim of the stamp about pretty girl, supagirls lol someone like this girl from "King Arthur" hilarious movie.
I only hope that Mr Richard Armitage shows us who's bad  ^_^

Variants of development of a plot.

The first Variant. Traditional.

Despite of the Robin nonsense, all will develop on a legend. The rascally sheriff and sir  Guy will make rascally plans. Good and kind Robin will escape, fool them, to frighten and plunder.
It will look silly, like the third season, only it is even worse.

The second Variant . A sight on the other hand.

The main heroes art  sheriff and sir Guy They will be shown in all beauty and force, they will be  war with the gangster who makes teror  in district. The sheriff and sir Guy  will heroically pursue the gangster and it is fair to hate. Robin will wage guerrilla war by the not conventional weapon, to be covered with peace inhabitants and to shout about freedom. Sir Guy and the sheriff as representatives of the law, the world and civilizations will try to catch and neutralize him.

The third Variant . Completely mystical

Rascally sir Guy, at the next meeting with the Robin will like ideas of freedom, sends the sheriff to Herne  and after  Robin's died  (or thanking his natural talents) takes his place! Here Nasty Guy in the hood!  :fans:

:)

OMG  :lol:
i love the 3d option LMAO

I like it too, but it's not my idea  :blush2:

just imagine if we start down this road ......  :lol:

It will be interesting. I can imagine. This theme is advanced by several authors, including in ours fan-fics.  :rolleyes:

I would prefer variant 2 or 3, of course. I like especially 3 best!  :D I've already read fanfiction about this. You can find it here: Guy of Gisbourne - The Movie
http://www.c19.proboards53.com/index.cg … 1144191580

Thank   you,Andromeda . This story is similar to the short story of Russian writer Maks Friy.  :)
I prefer the third variant too.  :D

I lilke this story. It has psychologism and is written well. I don't like a love line Guy- Merian, but in this story it's described well. It is a pity , that sir Guy varies only owing to love. But it is imagination. I lile it.

Cathy написал(а):

i think Bobby would be far more excited than we are to see the movie from the opposite side!

II'm here.  :) Yes, I really like this idea. But I am compelled to agree with Milka. BBC  will show a traditional fairy tale with the improbable robber in a leaging role. :(

I have told in a parallel theme, that this Robin is similar to the juvenile criminal, which drunk of life. He does not understand, for the sake of what lives in a wood. He has fun.
Ок,  if BBC have decided to make film about a madhouse on walk then all is correct.  :drag:
I don't think, that sir  Guy is real candidate to be  Robin. But an idea, nevertheless, is  interesting.  :rolleyes:

Bobby написал(а):

I'm here.   Yes, I really like this idea. But I am compelled to agree with Milka. BBC  will show a traditional fairy tale with the improbable robber in a leaging role.

Well, I am afraid so.... after all it is a saturday night family series and there might be some 6 year olds who won t be able to deal with a nasty Guy as the hero  ;) ...
Unfortunately our time has not yet come (and probably never will) that a TV station or movie production will produce a RH series/film and let the villains be the heroes  :mad: . That is the tradition: The good ones will always win over the baddies....

What a cruel world!!! :beee: ;)

Anyway, let just hope the sheriff (who looks mighty good in the trailer btw) and lovely Guy will not make it too easy for Robin Who to win the battle!!! :paladin:

I think  Guy should not be the villain to battle to  Robin. :)  Robin is criminal. Certainly, the tradition speaks, that  Robin is hero. Also names villains of his opponents. But whether always the villain represents the law?  ;) 
I agree, it is impossible to take away a fairy tale on the Heroic Robin from children.  :elf:
The choice of the actor on a leaging role was erroneous  :rtfm:

ghostinthefog написал(а):

Well, I am afraid so.... after all it is a saturday night family series and there might be some 6 year olds who won t be able to deal with a nasty Guy as the hero   ...
Unfortunately our time has not yet come (and probably never will) that a TV station or movie production will produce a RH series/film and let the villains be the heroes   . That is the tradition: The good ones will always win over the baddies....

What a cruel world!!!   

Anyway, let just hope the sheriff (who looks mighty good in the trailer btw) and lovely Guy will not make it too easy for Robin Who to win the battle!!!

I second that!

Bobby написал(а):

Ок,  if BBC have decided to make film about a madhouse on walk then all is correct.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andromeda написал(а):

let just hope the sheriff (who looks mighty good in the trailer btw) and lovely Guy will not make it too easy for Robin Who to win the battle!!!

Yes. I hope and pray it will be!

:lol:  :paladin:

Hello you lot!!!

Here is a link of a site for the new BBC series: Robin Hood 2006

It is a fan site not the official one but it is really nicely put up!!! :)

Thank you!
It is a new site, there is not enough information, but in due course will be much, I am sure.  :)

milka написал(а):

there is not enough information

It is true. There is not much information yet but that is because the BBC is so secretive about everything RH!!!  :rolleyes:

Anyway, this site is (and will be, I think) still much more informative than the official one  ;) !!

We hope that this weekend we will finally see the trailer on TV and we also hope the BBC will finally announce a transmission date!!! :dirol:

The fans sites  usually give more information, than official. We shall hope, this site will tell  us much and is very fast.

When will begin translation of a serial ?

Bobby написал(а):

When will begin translation of a serial

There is still no date confirmed yet... atm we are expecting it to start either on sept 23rd or sept 30th... but we have to wait and see what the BBC will announce in the next days/week  :)

In case you haven't heard yet:

The Robin Hood tapes have been stolen and are - according to the newspapers - hold for ransom!

The BBC won't confirm that they're hold for ransom or that these are the only master tapes, but have confirmed the theft.

You can read about it here:
http://robinhood2006.proboards99.com/in … amp;page=1

And there's a clip from BBC News saying it wasn't such bad:
http://robinhood2006.proboards99.com/in … amp;page=1

don't you think guys that it could be an attempt of the promo?   :O

I have not had time to write, that I think of it. So, it is an advertising gimmick.

I agree with Bobby . It is attempt to draw attention to the new project.
I heard also, it is fans  revenge.  :O

We also have the feeling now that it is some promotion trick :O , as it said in the BBC news that the tapes were stolen several weeks ago. Why mention it now, if not for press coverage?  :cool2:

We should not worry. It can be only advertising trick. Presently it is impossible to steal all of a film, there were copies.

They spoke nothing about the contents of film, they had many secrets, and now, before the beginning of translation, have declared abduction of a film. The child understands -  it is an advertising gimmick

The story of the master tapes of the series being stolen and held for
ransom hit the front page of The Daily Mirror this morning to provide
some bank holiday Monday news. I scanned the article into the photos
section but it's hard to read so there is text to be found in the
files section of the site. Also there, is the BBC article calmly
announcing the series will be shown as planned and that this is a
minor inconvenience rather than the unfixable crisis stirred up in the
tabloid article. So don't panic we'll still get to see the show.

Charlotte White