SHERWOOD-Таверна

SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум

Объявление

Форум Шервуд-таверна приветствует вас!

Здесь собрались люди, которые выросли на сериале "Робин из Шервуда",
которые интересуются историей средневековья, литературой и искусством,
которые не боятся задавать неожиданные вопросы и искать ответы.

Здесь вы найдете сложившееся сообщество с многолетними традициями, массу информации по сериалу "Робин из Шервуда", а также по другим фильмам робингудовской и исторической тематики, статьи и дискуссии по истории и искусству, ну и просто хорошую компанию.

Робин из Шервуда: Информация о сериале

Робин Гуд 2006

История Средних веков

Страноведение

Музыка и кино

Литература

Джордж Мартин, "Песнь Льда и Огня"

А ещё?

Остальные плюшки — после регистрации!

При копировании и цитировании материалов форума ссылка на источник обязательна.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Robin of Sherwood

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 92

A series call "The Time of the wolf ". The character call Grendel.
In the end he was lost. by our wooden hero.  I think these series the most worthy.

It really seems this wooden Robin Who is killing off the more interesting characters by the dozen with unfair methods...  :O

Richard O'Brien? Wasn't he in the Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Отредактировано Andromeda (23-08-2006 01:17:41)

Bobby
, you are mistaken, Richard  O'Brien played Gulnar.He has killed by  clone of  Robin which Gulnar has made of clay. http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/g/gulnar.jpg

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/fayzabeam/cry wolf.wmv
Here video about villains from a serial.

Andromeda
Is 'Robin Who' the character played by Jason?  :lol:

I think, girls name "  Robin Who " anyone  Robin.  :rolleyes:

Bobby написал(а):

Robin should win enemies himself, without magic swords, mirrors and drinks.

surely he should. but he is a fake Robin so i don't wait from him a lot. Jason playing this part is just a joke, just another Pinocchio. For the 3d season my main concern is Robin's team of the Merries and Gisburne.

milka написал(а):

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/fayzabeam/cry%20wolf.wmv
Here video about villains from a serial.

they should have made the 3d season about Gisburne. It would have been a great decision. It was time to pay attention to Guy. It would have been fair and interesting if they turned the focus on Guy and told his side of the story.

Отредактировано Cathy (23-08-2006 11:34:21)

Unfortunately, character Robert Hantigndon was not planned as a joke. We see his forgery the Robin.
The third season is focused on a command and  Guy. But unfortunately varies nothing. Sir Gguy  is still unreal loses in unreal fights,  Robin heats him in smelly flanks, he gets in silly situations.   

Silly and incorrectly, Guy is defeated by a wooden block. To be defeated  by hereby  Robin it is honourable, but to lose Pinocchio - disgustingly  :paladin:

Nasir написал(а):

Is 'Robin Who' the character played by Jason?

Yes, I mean with "Robin Who" anyone who is not an interesting Robin Hood. In this case especially Jason!  :D

Cathy написал(а):

they should have made the 3d season about Gisburne. It would have been a great decision. It was time to pay attention to Guy. It would have been fair and interesting if they turned the focus on Guy and told his side of the story.

Now, that would have been a really interesting idea! But I fear the world wasn't prepared for something like that then and it isn't now...

I swear to write my version about sir  Guy. And the world should accept it  :paladin:

Andromeda написал(а):

Yes, I mean with "Robin Who" anyone who is not an interesting Robin Hood. In this case especially Jason!

I do not understand and I shall not understand, why founders of film have chosen this wooden block?  :bad:

Bobby написал(а):

I swear to write my version about sir  Guy

I wait for it 20 years  :heart:

Cathy написал(а):

I do not understand and I shall not understand, why founders of film have chosen this wooden block?

I don't understand this either. Perhaps just because he's Sean Connery's son?

Andromeda написал(а):

he's Sean Connery's son?

The nature has a rest, when makes children of great people  :rolleyes:

I am familiar with people which accept  Jason as  Robin. They see in him the hero. I think, they do it on inertia.
Robin - is hero. Also do not think. It is a pity.

Cathy написал(а):

It would have been fair and interesting if they turned the focus on Guy and told his side of the story.

They have tried to make it. In the third season  the character  of sir  Guy is opened better, but presence of the "wooden person" spoils impression and doesn't cause interest to action.

The story about the childhood,  his hatred to the half-brother becomes justified and clear. He argues more and causes desire to understand.

Frankly for me people that accept Jason as Robin didn't get the story right. It only means they didnt see what Michael Praed had done.
I haven't seen series of 3d season, just some snaps and a couple of videos. I'm curious to know what happened next with Guy and the Sheriff but Jason stops me from watching it. Why didnt he take a look at what they shot and why didn't he withdraw himself immediately from the series after what he had seen? I'm even interested in reading some of his interviews cause i really can't believe he thought of himself like of Robin. What an ignorance!

Отредактировано Cathy (23-08-2006 17:57:33)

He saw them shoot and has left, has not told anything. He has understood, that cannot replace Robin. He  has told: " It's finish! Robin has died. I cannot be him ". Only a year later Robert has gone to rescue Marion and has dared to listen to  Herne's voices.
It can justify him in your eyes?  :)
In a series " Power of Albion " Robert has told, that never wanted  become  Robin.
People have decided, that he is   Herne's Son. And he  did not trust in it. :(
I am curious, what has forced to create  this character?

Bobby You protect a wooden block?  :O

I try to be objective  :give_rose:

i meant the actor, i can't understand how he dared to take the part. if he only had a look at an episode - he should have left the set.
as for the character he's not to blame. he just did his best to live up to the expectations of people and Herne - at least this is what i make of his character and of what i've heard.

The actor have invited to play a role of the national hero. Dream of any guy. He was young, could not estimate himself objectively. He made everything, that could. We remember money also.  :rtfm:

Yes, to be fair to him, he was really young, when he took the part, younger even than Michael Praed was when he started to play Robin Hood. And I think it was his first big role. So I believe he really thought himself, he was up to it. And I don't think any actor would have gone to the producer after the filming started to say that he would quit the role because he wasn't up to it...  :sorry:

The wooden actor and wrong sight at character in a result have created a false Robin

I hope,  the ROS fans sometimes read this theme. There has come time to recover it.

Discussions and disputes on film don't stop 20 years.
Till now heroes  are live in our hearts and on the screen.
The real death can't kill the images created by a talented command.

Has passed three years from the date of Robert Addi's death.
Admirers of his talent till now  can't reconcile to this injustice of destiny.

Some years up to have left in other world John Abineri playing Herne.

But for us they are still alive.
They will live, while we are alive and our belief in a miracle.

Our friends are with us, in free Sherwood...

Certainly.

It's suprising, but this is alternative opinion.

Author: ejs_lars from Denmark

I don't get it! Why on earth so many rate this episode and the series as a whole so high. Maybe because I didn't grow up with this version of the Robin Hood legend, living in Denmark. I was first fascinated by the book of Howard Pyle and later "The Adventures of Robin Hood" (1955) series when a neighbour got TV. It was about social justice and injustice, rebellion and brave fighting, taking from the rich and giving to the poor, comradeship, loyalty and patriotism and not least: Humour and never forgetting the joy of life! The mood in this episode is rather dark, mysterious and loaded with the weight of destiny. I could live with that as such, but then accompanied with bad acting, laughable, clumsy fighting and a lame plot, I had to give up!

from here

Links for downloading of 'Robin of Sherwood' (episodes 1-26 + bonus) are accessible here after registration in 'SHERWOOD-TABEPHA' forum.
Downloading from Russian file-exchanging portal IFOLDER.RU.
Each file has high-quality (video-bitrate - 1450-1550 kbps), two soundtracks - russian and english.

Линки для скачивания фильма "Robin of Sherwood" (26 эпизодов + бонусы) доступны здесь после регистрации на форуме "SHERWOOD-TABEPHA".

Отредактировано Nasir (18-12-2008 16:37:38)